Call the Driver Licensing Contact Centre for help with:
- licence classes 1 to 6
- licensing fees, process and applications
- licence validity
- Defence Force licensing
- endorsements (D, F, R, T, W, P, V, I, O)
- renewals and endorsements
- replacement licences
- older driver licensing
- overseas conversions (exempt and non-exempt countries, translations)
- test requirements
- graduated driver licensing system (GDLS)
- exemptions (GDLS, helmets, safety belts, older drivers)
- licensing legislation
- booking/rescheduling/cancelling a practical driving test
- sanctions (demerit points, suspensions and disqualifications)
- Certificate of Particulars
- traffic offence histories
- driver licensing agents and locations
- general driver licensing enquiries.
This contact centre also handles enquiries about transport service licences (TSLs) and approved taxi organisations (ATOs).
Check our other freephone numbers for help with other enquiries.