We continuously aim to improve the quality of transport services provided to New Zealanders and understanding your concerns will help us identify areas for improvement.
If you wish to lodge a complaint, please select from the choices below and the person best able to help you will be in touch within two working days. If you have a comment or some feedback for us, please get in touch.
How to make a complaint
Our process and principles
The NZ Transport Agency complaints process:
- You can give us complaints through any Transport Agency contact point.
- If you've made a complaint the person most able to help will get in touch within two working days of the complaint being received. If you have indicated you would like a response in relation to feedback or comments, we will get back to you too.
- We'll use your feedback to continuously improve, and to give you better information upfront to meet your needs.
- If you are unhappy with how we handled your complaint, we will look at it again through our escalation process.
- If you are still not happy after this second look, you can contact the Chief Executive.
- As a final step you can contact the Ombudsman's Office (external link) . You can make a complaint by email, fax or letter (external link) , or use their online complaints form (external link) .