Skip to content

Access keys for

  • h Home
  • m Menu
  • 0 Show list of access keys
  • 2 Skip to content
  • 3 Skip to top


Filter by:


Sort by: Relevancy | Date | Title

Displaying Page 1 of 8

Is your number up?

Published: | Category: Corporate publications | Audience: Heavy vehicle operators

The requirements for displaying a transport service licence (TSL) label.

Alternative approved means of recording (electronic driver logbooks)

Published: | Category: Corporate publications | Audiences: Heavy vehicle operators, Taxi drivers & operators

The Transport Agency have the authority to approve an alternative means of recording matters (also known as electronic driver logbooks) relevant to monitoring work time. It is a requirement for a commercial driver to record their work time hours. 

Applying to become a heavy vehicle specialist inspector

| Category: Guidance for specialists , Vehicle inspection & certification | Audiences: Certifiers, Heavy vehicle operators, Vehicle inspectors & inspecting organisations

If you wish to become a heavy vehicle specialist certifier you will need to qualify and be appointed by the Transport Agency.