NZ Transport Agency register of network standards and guidelines
This register is to replace all previous versions of Standards and guidelines manuals of Land Transport NZ and Transit NZ.
The 2 key goals are:
- to provide, in one place, a definitive list of all relevant NZ Transport Agency (Transport Agency) funding policy and commonly adopted manuals and technical documents for land transport network related activities.
- to provide a simple, easy to access and manipulate repository of land transport network reference documents for approved organisations, staff, consultants, contractors and other users.
Using the register
Open the register Excel spreadsheet.
Filter the contents using the drop down menu in the top row headings. For example:
- If you know you are looking for a specification numbered 'S6' but don't know what it is actually about, you can filter on the 'Reference Number' column to find it.
- If you know you are looking for a document titled 'Cost estimation manual', you can filter using the 'Full title' column.
- If you know the document belongs to, or was made by a particular person, filter for their name using the 'Document contact/ owner' column.
- If you don't have any of these details, but do know something about what you are looking for, use the 'Find' tool within excel. You can search on any words or numbers this way, without having to have any specific details.
- Once you have found what you are looking for, go through the document link or copy and paste it into a new internet browser window to get to the file.