API services currently include
- Auckland Traffic API lets you access real time data on traffic conditions in Auckland including congestion.
- Christchurch Traffic API provides you with access to Christchurch’s Traffic Management Plans (TMP) which are for planned road works and/or public events due to occur in the Christchurch area on state highways and/or local roads.
- Traffic Road Event Information System (TREIS) Highway Info API- lets you access real time data on events/incidents that affect traffic conditions across the network of national state highways.
- Traffic Web Cams API lets you access static images from over 100 cameras across various parts of New Zealand.
- Location Referencing API provides access to authoritative data representing locations along the state highway network.
- SSDF Segment Manager API uses traffic flow measurements from SSDF to estimate the time required for vehicles to travel along sections of the state highway and arterial network.
Other mashable data sources