Skip to content

Access keys for

  • h Home
  • m Menu
  • 0 Show list of access keys
  • 2 Skip to content
  • 3 Skip to top

If things go wrong

  • In the event of an emergency, dial 111.
  • For mechanical breakdowns, contact your breakdown service provider, eg AA.
  • If you want to report or check current road conditions on the state highway:
  • If you get stuck, stay with the vehicle and keep everyone warm until help arrives.
  • If you are involved in a crash, tell the police even if no one is injured – this type of information helps us to make improvements to the road where necessary.