To use TORO, you must be a registered user. It’s free for transport service licence holders to register for and use TORO.
Get an application pack
Save or print the application pack below.
Applying to use TORO [PDF, 2.2 MB]
What’s in the application pack
The application pack includes:
- general information about TORO
- an application form for your company
- terms and conditions
- an application form for your individual staff members who'd like to become approved administrators
- a consent form for your company's drivers.
Company information needed
As part of the application, you'll need to provide these details for your company:
- company name
- trading name (if applicable)
- company number or New Zealand business number
- transport service licence number
- physical address
- mailing address
- phone number
- contact person’s details
- approved administrator’s details.
Sending in your application
You need to send us these completed forms from your application pack:
- Application to use the Transport Organisation Register Online (TORO)
- Application to become an approved administrator for TORO
You don't need to send us your drivers' consent forms, unless we request them later.
Email your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll set up your TORO account and send you an email with your username and password.
Once you're set up, you can log into TORO. Click the Help button at the top of the TORO website if you need help or instructions on how to use the service.
Log into TORO(external link)