F, R, T or W endorsements

Forklift (F), roller (R), tracks (T) and wheels (W) endorsements expire at the same time as your driver licence, and are automatically renewed when you renew your driver licence.

This means you don’t have to make a separate application or pay a separate fee to renew them - provided they’ve not been expired for more than five years. 

Find out how to renew your driver licence

D, P, V, I and O endorsements

Dangerous goods (D), passenger (P), vehicle recovery (V), driving instructor (I) and testing officer (O) endorsements all have different requirements to renew them. 

Read the pages below to find out how to renew your endorsement.