Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency advises of the following closures for motorway improvements. Work delayed by bad weather will be completed at the next available date, prior to Friday, 17 September 2021.
Please note this Traffic Bulletin is updated every Friday.
Daily updated closure information(external link)
Unless otherwise stated, closures start at 8pm and finish at 5am.
NORTHERN MOTORWAY (SH1)
- Oteha Valley Road southbound on-ramp, 15-16 September
- Curran Street northbound on-ramp, 16 September
CENTRAL MOTORWAY JUNCTION (CMJ)
SOUTHERN MOTORWAY (SH1)
- Northbound lanes between Papakura off-ramp and Takanini on-ramp, 15-16 September
- Papakura northbound (diamond) on-ramp, 15-16 September
- Papakura northbound (loop) on-ramp, 15-16 September
- Southbound lanes between Takanini off-ramp and Papakura on-ramp, 17 September
- Takanini southbound on-ramp, 17 September
- Pokeno northbound on-ramp, 15 September
NORTHWESTERN MOTORWAY (SH16)
- Lincoln Road southbound off-ramp, 16 September (approx. 12:30am to 5:00am)
- Lincoln Road northbound off-ramp, 16 September (approx. 9:00pm to 12:30am)
- Te Atatu northbound off-ramp, 15 September (approx. 9:00pm to 1:00am)
- Western Springs southbound off-ramp, 17 September (approx. 12:00am to 5:00am)
UPPER HARBOUR MOTORWAY (SH18)
SOUTHWESTERN MOTORWAY (SH20)
- Mahunga Drive southbound off-ramp, 15 September
GEORGE BOLT MEMORIAL DRIVE (SH20A)
PUHINUI ROAD (SH20B)
STATE HIGHWAY 22 (SH22)
STATE HIGHWAY 2 (SH2)
Please follow the signposted detours. Waka Kotahi thanks you for your co-operation during these essential improvements and maintenance.
Current overnight closure information(external link)
Auckland roads and public transport(external link)