The NZ Transport Agency advises of the following closures for motorway improvements. Closures start at 9pm and finish at 5am, unless otherwise stated. Work delayed by bad weather will be completed at the next available date, prior to Friday, 5 April.
NORTHERN MOTORWAY (SH1)
- Southbound lanes between Oteha Valley Road off and on ramp 1 April (approx 11:00p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
- Southbound lanes between Oteha Valley Road off and on ramp 2 - 4 April (approx 8:00p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
- SH16 Port westbound link to SH1 northbound 4 April
- Wellesley Street westbound on ramp 4 April
- Westbound lanes between Wellesley Street and Newton Road 4 April
SOUTHERN MOTORWAY (SH1)
- Ellerslie-Panmure Highway northbound on ramp 2 - 4 April (approx 10:00p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
- Northbound lanes between Ellerslie-Panmure Highway off ramp and Greenlane on ramp 2 - 4 April (approx 11:00p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
- Northbound lanes between Papakura off ramp and Papakura on ramp 3 April
- Papakura northbound on ramp (loop) 3 – 4 April
- Northbound lanes between Ramarama off ramp and SH22/Drury on ramp 4 April
- Razorback Road southbound off ramp 4 April (approx 8:00p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
NORTHWESTERN MOTORWAY (SH16)
- Te Atatu Road westbound on ramp 4 April
- Westbound lanes between Te Atatu Road off ramp and Lincoln Road on ramp 4 April
UPPER HARBOUR HIGHWAY (SH18)
- Squadron Drive eastbound on ramp 2 April
- Westbound lanes between Greenhithe Road off ramp and Tauhinu Road on ramp 2 April (approx 10:00p.m. to 5:00a.m.)
SOUTHWESTERN MOTORWAY (SH20)
- Neilson Street southbound on ramp 31 March - 2 April (continuous from 10:00p.m. Thursday to 6:00a.m. Tuesday)
Please follow the signposted detours. The NZTA thanks you for your co-operation during these essential improvements and maintenance.
For more information visit www.aucklandmotorways.com(external link) or call 09 5200 200.