Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency is advising motorists that upcoming maintenance will require overnight road closures on State Highway 1 through the Central Motorway Junction (CMJ) on the following dates:
Wednesday 1, Thursday 2 and Sunday 5 November:
- Full closure northbound from Symonds St to Wellington Street (including SH16 Link West) from 10pm to 5am.
- A detour will be available via the Wellesley Street northbound off-ramp and the SH16 to SH1 link.
Monday 6 and Tuesday 7 November:
- Full closure northbound from Symonds Street to Fanshawe Street) from 10pm to 5am. There will also be lane restrictions on the Auckland Harbour Bridge, but traffic will still be able to travel in both directions.
- A detour will be available via the SH16 Port exit, Beach Road, Custom Street East and Fanshawe Street.
Wednesday 8 November:
- Full closure northbound from Greenlane to Wellington Street (including SH16 Links West/East) from 10pm to 5am.
- A detour will be available via Great South Road, Broadway, Khyber Pass Road and Grafton Road where you will be able to access SH16 to SH1 northbound link.
Please note this work is weather dependent which may result in a change from advertised dates.