Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- preparation and management of contracts and monitoring of services
- contracted bus services
- on vehicle costs associated with provision for people with disabilities, cycles and prams on-vehicle installation and operational costs associated with public transport technology where included as part of the service contract
- service variations consistent with the public transport units in the currently adopted RPTP
- new service improvements provided these are consistent with the public transport units in the currently adopted RPTP
- the management costs and overheads associated with activities funded under this work category.
You can discuss with the Transport Agency whether other potential activities not listed above might also be eligible for inclusion in this work category.