Examples of qualifying activites
Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- marketing and promotional activities including timetable information and displays,
- operation of call centres,
- operation and maintenance of real time information systems and ticketing systems including management and analysis of the data generated by electronic ticketing and real time information systems,
- preparation and production of reports including user satisfaction surveys for the information of government or the public,
- routine maintenance and updating of public transport planning documents, such as regular updates of the statistics and indicators contained in Regional Public Transport Plans, and
- loan repayments where agreed by the Transport Agency.
Other potential activities that are not in the above list of examples should be discussed with the Transport Agency for eligibility.