Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- pavement dig-outs, patching and pothole repairs
- pre-reseal repairs
- unsealed shoulder maintenance on sealed roads
- the approved organisation’s or the Transport Agency's (state highways) share of pavement maintenance at railway level crossings together with any associated servicing fee
- protective covering over the road where stock cross at grade
- road protection against stock damage.
You can discuss with the Transport Agency whether other potential activities not listed above might also be eligible for inclusion in this work category.