Examples of qualifying activities
Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- pavement dig-outs, patching and pothole repairs
- pre-reseal repairs
- unsealed shoulder maintenance on sealed roads
- the Approved Organisation’s or the Transport Agency's (state highways) share of pavement maintenance at railway level crossings together with any associated servicing fee
- protective covering over the road where stock cross at grade, and
- road protection against stock damage.
Other potential activities that are not in the above list should be discussed with the Transport Agency for eligibility.