Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- repairs to handrails associated with structures
- repairs to guardrails, including wire rope barriers
- minor repairs to other components
- all cleaning and painting
- stream clearing and debris removal to maintain water courses under bridges
- repairs to protective works
- hire charges for bailey bridges (excluding temporary bridges that are part of emergency works).
You can discuss with the Transport Agency whether other potential activities not listed above might also be eligible for inclusion in this work category.