Examples of qualifying activities
Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- repairs to handrails associated with structures
- repairs to guardrails, including wire rope barriers
- minor repairs to other components
- all cleaning and painting
- stream clearing and debris removal to maintain water courses under bridges
- repairs to protective works, and
- hire charges for bailey bridges (excluding temporary bridges that are part of emergency works).
Other potential activities that are not in the above list should be discussed with the Transport Agency for eligibility.