Examples of qualifying activities
Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- maintenance of:
- traffic signs as accepted by the Transport Agency's policy
- road delineation marker posts
- pavement markings (including bus priority lane and cycleway markings on all non-separated road surfaces)
- signs and pavement markings required for stock crossings
- sight rails
- operation, maintenance and power costs of:
- carriageway lighting
- accelerated light emitting diode (LED) streetlight conversion programmes (targeted enhanced funding extended until 30 June 2021)
- belisha beacons and lighting at pedestrian crossings.
Other potential activities that are not in the above list should be discussed with the Transport Agency for eligibility.