Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- conventional maintenance chip reseals
- second coat seals, except on sub-division roads
- asphaltic surfacing not exceeding 40 mm average depth
- void-filling seal coats
- texturing seals
- emulsified bitumen seals commonly known as ‘slurry seals’
- milling old surface and resurfacing not exceeding 40 mm average depth
- other approved special-purpose chip seals
- raising service covers and reinstatement of pavement markings and raised pavement markers as a result of resurfacing.
You can discuss with the Transport Agency whether other potential activities not listed above might also be eligible for inclusion in this work category.