Examples of qualifying activities
Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- replacement of deteriorated structural members
- replacement of damaged components
- replacement of bridge decks
- replacement or modification of gabion baskets
- replacement of handrails on structures
- replacement of guardrail components, and
- replacement of crib blocks in retaining structures supporting roads.
Other potential activities that are not in the above list should be discussed with the Transport Agency for eligibility.