Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- replacement of deteriorated structural members
- replacement of damaged components
- replacement of bridge decks
- replacement or modification of gabion baskets
- replacement of handrails on structures
- replacement of guardrail components
- replacement of crib blocks in retaining structures supporting roads.
You can discuss with the Transport Agency whether other potential activities not listed above might also be eligible for inclusion in this work category.