Dense graded asphalt
Published: November 2020
Road traffic engineers & consultants,
The M10 dense graded asphalt specification (version 6) and notes (version 4) cover dense graded asphaltic concrete for roads and related applications.
The areas covered by the specification include:
- Asphalt materials
- Asphalt mix design requirements
- Minimum quality requirements for asphalt at production
- Process control in manufacture and placement of asphalt
- Acceptance criterial for asphalt placed in a pavement
- Quality systems, minimum process standards, plant requirements and sampling and testing frequencies.
M10: 2020 replaces the version issued in September 2014.